GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE
1. Ways to place a purchase order:
(a) By e-mail
(b) By fax
2). The purchase order form should include as a minimum the following:
a) Information about the buyer
Address of the company’s registered seat
VAT number - in case of initial order
Delivery address - if different from the company’s registered seat
(b) quantity and type of the ordered item
Trade name of the ordered items
Properties of the items, such as: colour, basis weight, composition
Delivery term and delivery conditions
3) Orders of large quantities that may exceed the amount of EUR 3000 are subject to coordination.
There is a possibility for a reservation of certain items to be made for a period of 3 working days. This period can be extended up to 14 calendar days with the approval of the Sales Manager.
I. All purchase orders shall be executed both on the territory of Bulgaria and abroad.
1. The orders from the domestic market, accepted by the Sales Department, shall be executed within 24 hours on business days only.
2. The delivery term for locations outside the territory of the country is different. The buyer should agree such term with the Sales Department.
II. Detailed delivery conditions:
1. The ordered goods can be delivered to the buyer in one of the following ways:
By a courier
By the seller’s own transport
By collection of the goods by the buyer
2. In the cases where the product will be delivered by a courier, we use the services of:
Rapido Express, when we cover the transportation costs;
Other courier company that the client may choose, when the transportation costs are covered by the buyer.
3. When the transportation will be carried out by the seller’s own transport, the delivery term and conditions should be further clarified with the buyer.
4. There is an option the goods to be taken directly by the buyer or by a company (carrier) on behalf of the buyer. In this case the buyer should notify the seller in writing.
5. If the place of delivery of the goods is different from the buyer’s registered seat, the latter shall be obliged to specify the location address and to confirm that the recipient of the items has proper representation right and that will assume the responsibility for the goods.
III. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SELLER IN THE EVENT OF LOGISTICAL ISSUES:
1. In the event where the goods are transported by a company, different from the seller and the seller’s courier, and the buyer finds defects that might have occurred during transportation, the buyer should either note these damages or other defects in the consignment note or draw up a takeover record, indicating the damages/defects found.
2. The Seller is not responsible for delayed delivery in the event of occurrence of climatic events or other unforeseeable circumstances that may render the delivery difficult or impossible. In any such case the Buyer shall be notified immediately.
IV. PAYMENT TERMS
1. Payment terms
The payment term starts from the date of issue of the invoice. The payment due date, agreed between the parties, should be indicated in each invoice issued by the Seller.
The clients purchase the goods at the prices, specified before the sale – according to the current price list. An exception to this are the special prices agreed between the seller and the clients.
3. Late payments
a) In the event of unpaid or overdue invoices, the Seller is entitled to cease the order execution and to invalidate the agreed discounts.
b) The seller is entitled to request return of all or part of the good that are not unpacked and can be resold.
VI. RETURN OF THE GOODS BY THE BUYER:
Return of purchased items is possible with the prior approval by the merchant. The returned goods must be with their original packaging and labels. If their return is not due to an error of the seller, all transportation costs should be covered by the client.
1. The buyer is obliged to check the goods immediately after their reception and to confirm their compliance with the purchase order. The customer is entitled to make a claim within the following terms:
Not later than 3 days after delivery - for quality defects and discrepancy in quantities
Not later than 14 days after delivery – for quality defects found after unpacking (It can be agreed with the seller this period to be extended in cases when the goods will be used later),
Hidden defects that have not been found at the time of delivery must be notified as soon as possible.
2. The client shall lose the right to claim, if the claim is not filed within the terms specified here above
3. The compensation amount for defective items may not exceed the total amount of the invoice issued by the seller.
5. The current inspections with regard to open claim cases are not an excuse for the customer to delay payments for purchased goods.
If the claim is accepted by the merchant, same shall be obliged to collect the goods at his own expense. Such goods must be returned in the original packaging and in a state allowing safe transportation. In the event of request for replacement of defective items, the merchant is obliged to replace them as soon as possible.